Sunday, June 19, 2011

“Tristeza não tem fim, felicidade sim”

The Strokes live webcam from Bonaroo Festival

There’s plenty of women with self-respect here.

Actually about 6 months ago(I think) @totle tweeted something that really hurt my feelings.

It was something on the lines of “Brazilian girls are tramps” or whatever and it really hurt my feelings,specially since he has a lot of followers and…I don’t know people might be influenced by him.

So I was a really sad panda that day,don’t do that to us please :(





once i was famous and in a fashion magazine in brazil

im old now



[Flash 10 is required to watch video.]

You and Your Heart intro last Sunday. :)



roll with dry banano leaves and tight it up with any thread available, tastes great!





Brazil, 1994



“Tristeza não tem fim, felicidade sim”

Tom Zé - A felicidade

No comments:

Post a Comment