Monday, June 27, 2011

The State Park of Guarita was created in 1971 through the...

1 million likes and this guy will name his son JASPION



A hat for a Real Zombie Survivalist:

So a Zombie Survivalist needs supplies right? Only if you don’t want to DIE! I don’t go anywhere… ANYWHERE… without my outback hat… and the Real Deal Brazil hat is my hat of choice. Why do you say? Well… okay, I admit, it’s because it was in “Zombieland” and that movie was awesome! And when I say awesome I mean it the best damn comedy based zombie movie ever. It is the hat worn by Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson) throughout the entire film. A hat does not get much more awesome than that.

So I bought this hat and it is beautiful. It fits great, it looks like it’s ancient, and kids all say “Look at that cowboy Mommy!” You’re god damn right I love it! The chicks dig it, the dudes are jealous, and it keeps the sun and the rain out of my face. And when I need a little siesta, there it is to give me a dark room! What more could a Zombie Survivalist ask for?

Here are the sick and sweet details:

“The Real Deal is made in Brazil of recycled canvas tarpaulins from cargo trucks used for transporting goods. Every hat is truly one of a kind as no two are the same. Each hat has its own unique character. Made from various colors of tarp, these hats may have patches, seams, holes, or even Portuguese writing. These hats are hand sewn by Brazilian villagers and reflect the true craftsmanship of the locals.

Because the tarpaulins were designed to protect its contents from the rough elements in Brazil, they make perfect covers to shield your cabeחa (that’s head in Portuguese) from the hot summer sun. Every characteristic of The Real Deal tells a story of its prior life lived as a lonely truck tarp and reveals its journeys through the harsh elements in equatorial Brazil.”

http://realdealbrazil.com/







Torres - Rio Grande do Sul



Orthodox Cathedral in Sדo Paulo.



The State Park of Guarita was created in 1971 through the efforts of several local environmentalists seeking to protect this great geological setting and environmental landscape.

Torres - Rio Grande do Sul

No comments:

Post a Comment