Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dear followers,



?





Brazil concert, 24 may. How I miss this all…





‘Ronaldinho tem um olhar penetrante’, diz Juliana Diniz, affair do jogador  (RISOS)



One of the MANY things I hate about living in this country is the fucking TV!!!

I have EIGHT sports channel on my cable and ALL OF THEM only broadcast soccer! It is so rare to see some basketball.

Hell, I’d even prefer to watch a tennis match over soccer!



Brazil

Boardslide on huba

Skate Day @ Yonkers skate park



#praia #Brazil (Taken with instagram)

neymar is ugly as fuck

hello! how you doing? so, I need a favor from you.

LoversTDG is a Brazilian Three Days Grace fan club and she will do a video for them, like TDG Argentina did, I don’t know if you saw it, but anyway. If you could help, she will record the video with the song Time Of Dying and will put photos of the fans and videos of them singing the song. The term is until June 28th. The intention is to bring them to Brazil again (they came in 2004 only) and we really want to go to their concert.

So, I know it will not help you in anything, but it’s very important to me, really. If you could help, I would be very grateful. 

Thanks for the attention, please, try to do it. Thanks!

xoxo

ps: more information here (it’s in Portuguese, but if you need, just translate it on google).

No comments:

Post a Comment