Sunday, April 17, 2011

Frontline Online

Molly the cat spent Friday at the vet getting her annual examination, vaccinations and grooming. She is a long-haired calico, and we've learned to have her shaved down in the spring so that all that fur ends up in the vet's garbage can instead of all over our house. We use a product called Frontline to control fleas and ticks on the cats during the warmer months, and I bought seven applications of the product from the vet, as I usually do, at a cost of $85.50 ($12.21 per application). I've always heard that it is much cheaper to buy online, and I discovered today on Amazon that I can acquire six applications of Frontline for $59.04 ($9.84 per application), which includes shipping and handling. We'll buy it online from now on.

Check back later to see a photograph of Molly's humiliating hairdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment