Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Capstone Training at Montgomery Bell State Park


For the next several days I shall be at the Inn and Conference Center at Montgomery Bell State Park in Burns, Tennessee, which is about four hours from Maryville and about forty minutes from where we used to live in Bellevue on the west side of Nashville. I will be participating in the Capstone training provided by the County Officials Certificate Training Program of the County Technical Assistance Service, and at the program's conclusion I hope to achieve the status of Certified Public Administrator. The sixty hours of training I've had so far have focused on laws applicable to county government in Tennessee and on management and leadership issues, and I will complete another twenty hours in training over the next few days. I expect they will be busy, and I trust that CTAS will do their usual fine job during the training sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment