Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coloring Page Tuesday - Bad Foot Bear

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     I received such a strong reaction from my poorly hedgehog a few weeks ago (thank you for all the great comments!), I created a new section for "Feel Better" images. And considering my own bum foot of late (this is me with my new fashion accessories), this little guy came to mind...


     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Share a Story ~ Shape a Future has begun! Click the logo to read more and register for GIVEAWAYS!!! And come back here Friday for quotes from some top authors and illustrators in the biz as they talk about how they fell in love with reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment