Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coloring Page Tuesday - Poorly hedgehog

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     It's cold and flu season! I was recently reminded that not all of my followers are feeling chipper. In fact, some of them have yucky colds. How could I not have an "I'm sorry you're not feeling good" or "Get better soon!" imgae? Well, let me remedy that with my poorly hedgehog. The little guy is not feeling too good. But some chicken noodle soup and hugs (can you hug a hedgehog?) will have him better in no time!
     Click here to view the entire Coloring Page Tuesday collection.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Click the covers to learn about my picture book, Soap, soap, soap and Soap, soap, soap ~ Jabón, jabón, jabón. It makes for a great lesson on hygiene to avoid catching colds in the first place!


No comments:

Post a Comment