Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We Don't Need No Education -- Well, Maybe

My duties took me to a class on community economic development this morning at the University of Tennessee Conference Center in Knoxville. The conference center is a nice facility, although the outside of the building is under renovation, and I've attended several seminars there over the past couple of years. The atrium of the conference center is pictured above, and the conference rooms surround the atrium.



My job requires me to take sixteen hours of classes a year, and the Supreme Court of Tennessee requires me to take fifteen hours of continuing legal education classes a year. I confess that I appreciate these opportunities to further my education, and I am glad that my second-grader knows that her old man has to go to school every now and then, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment