Saturday, May 28, 2011

Apex Barbie first anniversary - Message

May 29,2010.
The day I created a blog not for myself,but for a Superstar and Diva.
Sounds weird,right?
I mean seriously,a person is free to create a blog or a fansite dedicated to his/her favorite wrestlers or celebrities.Definitely nothing wrong with that.They will even appreciate the efforts the fans do for them. *Del Rio wink*

This blog is dedicated to two people who I became a fan of for different reasons.

As one,because of their onscreen chemistry.I know some people will say "Randy's married,Kelly has a wrestler boyfriend blah blah blah".Of course as a fan,I know their personal lives.I make sure that I don't cross the line like wishing they just ended up in real life unlike some other Relly shippers (a lot of them are from YouTube).NO.Randy is already happy to Samantha,while Kelly is already in a relationship with Justin Gabriel.I admit,I still wish for a future storyline between the two in any way possible,but it's unlikely.It's okay though,the reasons are understandable. ;)

At once,I thought of giving up the site.But I didn't,I continued.I started it,why I would give up?Like what John Cena's mantra in life, "NEVER GIVE UP".I still went on.I started the blog before the classes begun,and I was a 4th Year student.I know that it's not the best fansite out there,but I do my best to update it,not only with their appearances on RAW and Smackdown,but also every detail that involves them.I don't have the best HTML skills,but would love to learn that.

Individually,I became a fan of Randy not only because of his looks,but because of his wrestling ability.There may be negative news about him,still it didn't affect me to death.
I started to notice Kelly after her segment with Randy.I know she's not the best diva around,hopefully she will improve.If WWE knows how to use the Divas better,then it will create good results.

I was speechless when I watched the video where in he confronted the fan who touched Kelly inappropriately while they,along with William Regal,were in Mexico,way back in 2009.Randy even said "IN AMERICA,WE DON'T TOUCH PEOPLE!"

I hope that this site will continue for more years.

CHEERS TO THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

But you already know that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment