Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Coloring Page Tuesday - Waiting for Santa

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and/or click here to view more coloring pages!

     There he is! How many of you will be up late waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve? I know I will! Don't forget, I have tons of Christmas-themed coloring pages available for the holiday!
     I wish you and those you love a very Merry Christmas!

     Looking for holiday images? I have plenty! Click here to go to the Holiday collections at Coloring Page Tuesdays.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


It's the last chance to purchase a copy of THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN... (insert your state here). CLICK HERE to see if the title for your state is available as a last minute Christmas present!



Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment