Monday, August 2, 2010

Copic Creations Challenge - Summer Reading!


Hi All you stampers, scrappers, and card-makers out there! Thanks so much for all the love you've shown me over Coloring Page Tuesdays!
     This week I have the honor of being the featured artist over at Copic Creations for their new READING CHALLENGE! And all I can say is, get ready to kick your creations up a notch!
     You can use my images to create anything from bookmarks to gift card holders, all while keeping in mind, the challenge is READING! (Gotta love it!) And I have an entire section of Reading-Themed Coloring Pages so have at it!
     There's even going to be a prize for the winner - one of my books (your choice)! (Although I have NO IDEA how they're going to be able to pick out a winner, the samples are so gorgeous!)
     Anyhow, the contest ends August 14th - so git creatin'!
     Here's an example of what you're up against... Mary Giemza (my host) created this lovely piece using my Pirate Poetry image... woosie!

No comments:

Post a Comment