Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Coloring Page Tuesday - Summer Reading

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     We're in the thick of summer and people are heading for beaches, pools or backyard sprinklers. Of course, I hope summer also means you have more time to read. I heard of one young reader who actually prefers books over ice-cream! (Okay, so her Mom owns a book store and she may be a little biased!)
     I drew this Summer Reader ages ago for the SCBWI Bulletin, but only just now have turned it into a coloring page. When you click through, you'll just get the line-art, but I thought I'd share the shading on this smaller version.
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.

     Learn more about my fun picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!




Look what Julie did!

No comments:

Post a Comment