Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Me and the amazing technicolor dreamblog

I feel like I'm in a wicked blogging dry spell, and I need to get something... anything... posted this week. I mention that because, under normal circumstances, there's no freakin' way I'd write what you're about to read:

Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was in the audience for a taping of Dancing With the Stars (which I never watch*) and was asked by Christina Aguilera (who I'm pretty sure is not even a contestant**) to dance with her. I acquitted myself fairly well on the dance floor, which I offer as proof that this was, in fact, a dream. And also: WTF?

Then, flash forward 24 hours. (How about that for drama?) I don't remember all of the details, but in last night's dream I sat down and had a very pleasant chat with a freckle-free Lindsay Lohan.

If Ashlee Simpson appears in my sleep tonight, I will be drinking heavily before bedtime tomorrow.


* Seriously, never. Well, except for last season's finale, but then only because my parents were fascinated with the whole Warren Sapp thing.

** Not that I would know because, again, I never watch the show. Also, I've listened to approximately one Christina Aguilera song in the last 18 months, so - really - no idea what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment